atrk
logo mobile
Training Blog
aamc training blog

AAMC Training Group

AAMC offers you solutions based training and consulting options. Many Banks, Finance Brokers, Financial Planners, Dealer Groups, Accountants, Real Estate Agents and Insurance Brokers entrust AAMC to train their people with courses available for the whole of the financial services industry. Our consulting services are also popular for those wanting advice on how to improve their business and meet the ever changing regulatory environment. Contact AAMC Training Group today to discuss your current and future needs.

AAMC’s Green Initiatives

By: admin|

AAMC acknowledges that we – and all organisations – must take our environmental responsibilities seriously and provide sustainable solutions for future generations.

AAMC Training Group is demonstrating our commitment to the environment by supporting Carbon Neutral with a pledge to plant a tree for each student undertaking one of our certified face-to-face or correspondence courses.

Other internal initiatives include:

• All our course manuals are printed on recycled paper
  • Offering the option of on-line courses to reduce paper usage
  • On-line and correspondence courses offered, reducing travel emissions
  • Our internal waste (plastics, paper, etc.) is segregated and sent for recycling
  • Using energy saving globes for our lighting
  • Switching lights off in unoccupied areas of the building
  • Collection and recycling of all empty toner cartridges
  • Regular discussions on environmental issues at all levels throughout the business to drive thought, leadership and enterprise-wise action plans.

One thought on “AAMC’s Green Initiatives

admin
Alexsander August 24, 2015, 9:19 am

Great article! I spend about 30min-1hr per day on reaindg articles. I subscribe to various blogs and medical newsfeeds. It has really helped me. I take the MCAt in a few years, so I want to be as ready as I can.By the way, I found an error in the article. For some students, it was the sole reason the had to retake the exam. I think it should say they instead of the .