atrk
logo mobile
Training Blog
aamc training blog

AAMC Training Group

AAMC offers you solutions based training and consulting options. Many Banks, Finance Brokers, Financial Planners, Dealer Groups, Accountants, Real Estate Agents and Insurance Brokers entrust AAMC to train their people with courses available for the whole of the financial services industry. Our consulting services are also popular for those wanting advice on how to improve their business and meet the ever changing regulatory environment. Contact AAMC Training Group today to discuss your current and future needs.

No Need for Cards to Withdraw Cash from ATM

By: Jeff Mazzini| Tags:

Fran Foo- Australian

COMMONWEALTH Bank customers will be able to withdraw cash from ATMs by using their smartphones and without a card from next month.

Withdrawals are limited to one transaction a day, up to $200, and customers must first have the CommBank app installed on their smartphones.

Customers who want to

Education to Support Financial Literacy

Certificate I and Certificate II in Financial Services provide benefits to those seeking financial management education. Our courses provide an individual the ability to understand how to manage their money, invest it and apply for credit.

What do the courses cover?

FNS10110 Certificate I in Financial Services

6 Units of competency

FNSFLT201A Develop

Teaching Children the Value of Money

My eight-year-old recently asked me if I could buy him an iPod. My quick response was that I could not afford it. He provided me with a simple solution… use the credit card!

It is amazing how many children believe that the “plastic fantastic” is the answer to funding their

Credit Licence- ASIC Update

Reminder about meeting full qualification requirements from 1 July 2014

The transitional period for credit licensees and responsible managers to acquire necessary qualifications ends on 30 June 2014.

This means that from 1 July 2014, each credit licensee, or its responsible managers, must meet the minimum qualification requirements in addition to

Creating Real Time Marketing

By Anna Papachristos | Published 04/28/2014 in 1to1 Media

Real-time marketing has grown faster than any form of media over the past 100 years. Here, experts in the field sound off on the initiatives marketers must have in place to successfully advance real-time efforts while ensuring relevance and retention.

In a

Facebook to enter payments arena

 

Banks have been put on notice. Their younger customers look to be dissatisfied with their financial services providers, making Facebook confident enough to take its first step into the payments space.

It is significant because companies like Facebook aren’t initiators of market demand, but followers. “It is only when they

Sales Training Repetition, a must

Olympic athletes spend less than 1% of their time in competitive interaction with other athletes. The other 99% plus of their time is spent in repetitive actions, improvement exercises and psychological conditioning. Their training and conditioning regime time is hundreds of times longer than their actual competition time to

Sales Managers need to manage

Kevin Higgins
Low performers, mid-level performers and even high performers need ongoing management. It does not assume high performance, and once high performing, does not assume it will always continue. Everyone needs to be managed on a consistent basis. In sales, the goal of ongoing management is participation rate.

Participation rate

Mortgage Brokers Losing Clients

So we constantly read stories about diversification in fact that type of discussion has been around for 10 years or more and it constantly gets brought up in blogs and the press.
So what are the issues preventing many from taking the extra steps to ensure the clients interests come

Mobile Banking escalates

By AB+F Journalist posted Mon, Apr 14, 2014 01:35 AM
Author: Andrew Starke

The growth in mobile banking usage by customers globally has exceeded even the banks’ wildest expectations with research finding that banks are now overwhelmingly looking for quality in their mobile applications.

A joint CSC-Finextra report released late last week, Mobile Banking – testing

Newsletter Signup
ARCHIVES
CATEGORIES
close

Subscribe to our Newsletter

* Mandatory Entry
First Name*
Last Name*
Phone*
Address*
Suburb*
Post Code*
State*
Country*